Someone For Me
I want someone that I could trust and vice versa.
Somebody who would keep my heart at peace
no matter how far he may be from me
or even if there are times that I am not by his side.
I want someone that I could be proud of.
Not because of his good looks, riches,
his fancy clothes, or his new sports car.
But because he owns a beautiful soul.
I want someone who would accept me
despite all my flaws and imperfections.
I want someone who respects me and my beliefs
and understand the limitations of what I can offer.
I want someone who would be contented with me.
A person who’s mature and honest with his feelings.
I need somebody who actually wants me for keeps.
I’m not looking for perfection—I just want something genuine.
I wish this someone could be you.
- thedailydoodles likes this
- sittingcloud reblogged this from dailydigressions
- espressoshot92 reblogged this from dailydigressions
- espressoshot92 likes this
- idaydreamatnight likes this
- lateryears likes this
- shoutfortheday likes this
- paperlesswords likes this
- ayodapoet reblogged this from dailydigressions
- ayodapoet likes this
- resonantechoes likes this
- penandwind likes this
- readingwritingandarithmetic likes this
- boogs0500 reblogged this from dailydigressions
- poeticallyprofound reblogged this from dailydigressions
- poeticallyprofound likes this
- dailydigressions posted this